Monday, February 15, 2010

maribelle harper


The first thing I see when my blog is loading, is the photograph of my oldest daughter Marlei. Her crooked grin always brings a smile to my face and makes my day go just a little bit better. I prayed for her and prayed for her and finally God blessed me with a perfect little girl. Apparently I prayed to much because four months later I was pregnant with her baby sister. I call Marlei my answered prayer and Harper is my unexpected blessing. A blessing is truly what Miss Maribelle Harper is. I can't image one second of my life without her. She is my snuggle bug and gives the best kisses (although the entire side of your face is wet with slobber when she is finished). From the time I first heard her heart beat on the ultrasound till now, I knew that God has big plans for my little girls life. I don't know if she is going be the next Lottie Moon or Beth Moore or maybe a kindergarten teacher that shows her students how special they are. The thing I do know is that God has something special planned for her life. I noticed that I didn't have any photographs of her on my blog so I wanted to write a special note just for her, my sweet baby Maribelle Harper.

No comments: