Thursday, February 11, 2010

matilda jane photo special

If you haven't been introduced to Matilda Jane clothing, you are missing out. It is by far my favorite children's clothing company (they make adult clothes too). Their clothes are adorable and are super comfortable. For this reason I have a trunk show every spring to stock up my princesses. Everyone is invited to come and see the cute clothes. I just need to warn you that their cuteness is addictive. After I received my first knot dress I was hooked.

Matilda Jane
Trunk Show
Plus Matilda Jane Photography Special
Hampton Bay Collection
February 17th, 2010
Russell County High School Room 101
2:45-5:00

If you can't come to my trunk show check out the web-site http://matildajanegirls.com/. If you see something you want e-mail me or call me. Feel free to bring a friend with you.

I love Matilda Jane clothing so much I'm offering a photography special at my party. For every $50.00 you spend you will receive a free portrait package which includes 4 wallets, 1 5x7, and 1 8x10.

No comments: