Friday, February 12, 2010

matilda jane models

I have ideas that I think are just brilliant and sometimes they just don't turn out like I pictured in my head. This might just be one of those ideas. I will post more photos later of all the funny faces so you can see what I mean.

Leslie Wills is my Matilda Jane Trunk Keeper. If you have ever met her you know she is beautiful and always looks like she stepped out of a magazine. I don't think she knows how to look bad. Her daughter Lilly is going to be the same way. This week I met her and her two adorable children at Manners in Jamestown to take a few photographs to showcase the Hampton Bay line. We had planned to shoot outside, but the weatherman thought other wise. Snow and little girls in sandals just don't mix. So here are our children and a sneak peak of the Hampton Bay line.

No comments: